IfM Bonn / FGF
- Policy Brief „Unternehmertum im Fokus“ (vormals „Mittelstand aktuell“). Call for Papers und weitere Infos (und alle bisher erschienen Ausgaben)
FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship (Springer Book Series)
- Call for contributions to Edited Volume on „Artificiality and Sustainability in Entrepreneurship. Exploring the unforeseen and paving a way to the sustainable future.“ (Edited by: Richard J. Adams, Bettany Centre for Entrepreneurship at Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield University, UK; Dietmar Grichnik, Institute of Technology Management at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland; Asta Pundziene School of Economics and Business, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania; Christine Volkmann Schumpeter School of Business and Economics, University of Wuppertal, Germany). Publisher: Springer, FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship. Full chapter submission: until 31 May 2021
- Call for contributions to Edited Volume on „The Clash of Entrepreneurial Cultures? An Interdisciplinary Approach Focusing on Asian and European Ecosystems„, (Edited by: Harald Pechlaner, Chair of Tourism/ Center for Entrepreneurship at Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, Germany; Hannes Thees, Chair of Tourism/ Center for Entrepreneurship at Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, Germany; Wei Manske-Wang, Head of China Center at MCI | The Entrepreneurial School, Austria), Publisher: Springer, FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship. Full chapter submission: until 31 August 2021
- Permanent Call for Proposals for Volumes of the FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship
andere Call for Papers
- Call for Book chapters for the Handbook on SME Entrepreneurship (de Gruyter), Editors: Marina Dabić, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Economics and Business, Croatia & Nottingham Trent University, United Kingdom; Sascha Kraus, Free University of Bozen‐Bolzano, Faculty of Economics & Management, Italy, Submission of chapter proposals until May 31st 2021,
- International Review of Entrepreneurship (Senate Hall Academic Publishing), Special Issue „Eco-entrepreneurship as a response to sustainability and climate challenges: What have we learnt and where do we go from here?„. This Special Issue aims to deepen our knowledge of eco-entrepreneurship and chart a path for the future of eco-entrepreneurship theory and practice. Submission deadline: 30 June 2021 though submissions can be made earlier. Please read the Notes for Authors at https://senatehall.com/entrepreneurship/submissions
- Special Issue „Experimental Designs to Address Current Challenges in Entrepreneurship Education Research“ at EE&P. This special issue is a joint initiative from USASBE and ECSB and we aim to bring together scholars working in entrepreneurship education and using experimental designs as a method in their field. There will be several events throughout 2021 where, as a prospective author to the special issue, you will have the chance to learn more about the topic from the Guest Editors and receive preliminary feedback on your work. The deadline for manuscripts’ submission is March 31, 2022.
- Revue de l’Entrepreneuriat – Special issue: Entrepreneurship and Health: a challenging new field of research, Abstract Submission deadline 30th April 2021 Emailed to: email@example.com
- Special Issue of Journal of Cleaner Production „Assessing and forecasting the sustainability impact of new ventures Theories, methods and empirical evidence„, (Guest Editors: Klaus Fichter, Florian Lüdeke-Freund, Stefan Schaltegger, Simon Schillebeeckx).
Papers from all areas of sustainability, entrepreneurship and innovation research with a link to sustainable entrepreneurship, values-based innovation management, impact investment and sustainability-oriented business model development are welcome. Both original conceptual and empirical scholarly papers will be considered. Submissions can relate to for-profit, hybrid as well as to non-profit ventures and to different stages of the entrepreneurial lifecycle (pre-seed, seed, growth stage). Investigations may focus on the micro-level (single ventures), meso-level (support programs, clusters of start-ups) and/or macro-level (markets, environment, society). Deadline für Vorschläge (Proposal submissions) ist der 31. März 2021. Ein Paper Development Workshop findet dann 30. April 2021 statt. Full Paper können anschließend im Zeitraum von 1. Juli bis 31. August 2021 eingereicht werden.
- IfM Bonn – Working Paper Reihe, keine deadlines
Falls Sie einen thematisch passenden CfP hier ankündigen wollen, können Sie sich gerne an unseren Geschäftsführer Ulrich Knaup wenden.