IfM Bonn / FGF
- Policy Brief „Unternehmertum im Fokus“ (vormals „Mittelstand aktuell“). Call for Papers und weitere Infos (und alle bisher erschienen Ausgaben)
FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship (Springer Book Series)
- Call for Chapter Proposals for an open access edited volume on Progress in Entrepreneurship Education and Training: New Methods, Tools, and Lessons Learned from Practice, (Edited by Joern Block, Jantje Halberstadt, Nils Högsdal, Helle Neergaard, Andreas Kuckertz), Publisher: Springer as part of the FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship, Proposal Submission Deadline: August 1st, 2021
- Call for contributions to Edited Volume on Artificiality and Sustainability in Entrepreneurship. Exploring the unforeseen and paving a way to the sustainable future (Edited by: Richard J. Adams, Bettany Centre for Entrepreneurship at Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield University, UK; Dietmar Grichnik, Institute of Technology Management at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland; Asta Pundziene School of Economics and Business, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania; Christine Volkmann Schumpeter School of Business and Economics, University of Wuppertal, Germany). Publisher: Springer, FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship. Full chapter submission: until 31 May 2021
- Call for contributions to Edited Volume on The Clash of Entrepreneurial Cultures? An Interdisciplinary Approach Focusing on Asian and European Ecosystems, (Edited by: Harald Pechlaner, Chair of Tourism/ Center for Entrepreneurship at Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, Germany; Hannes Thees, Chair of Tourism/ Center for Entrepreneurship at Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, Germany; Wei Manske-Wang, Head of China Center at MCI | The Entrepreneurial School, Austria), Publisher: Springer, FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship. Full chapter submission: until 31 August 2021
- Permanent Call for Proposals for Volumes of the FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship
weitere Call for Papers
- Call for Book Chapters in the Research Handbooks Business and Management Series (Edward Elger Publishing) „Research Handbook on Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Family Firms”, Chapter Proposal: max 1 page (by May 31st), Acceptance of the chapter proposals: 15 June 2021, – Last date for full chapter submission: 31 October 2021, Researchgate
- International Scientific-Practical Conference (Partner im Rahmen des FGF-Veranstaltungsherbst 2021) „Digital Management in Covid 19 Pandemic and Post-pandemic times„, Deadline for submission Application Form along with one page Abstract 1. June 2021; Deadline for submission scientific-practical Conference paper 10. September 2021; All required documentation must be fulfilled in English and submitted before the deadline to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IECER 2021 – Virtual Community Conversation Vol. II, Full research papers should have completed analyses and discussion of results. Full papers should be similar to journal submissions, but shorter as they should not exceed 14 pages. Papers must conform the IECER 2021 submission template. All submissions must be in Adobe pdf. Files submitted in other formats or that do not use the submission template will not be considered for review.You can download the submission template here. The submission deadline is 15 June 2021.
- Call for Book chapters for the Handbook on SME Entrepreneurship (de Gruyter), Editors: Marina Dabić, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Economics and Business, Croatia & Nottingham Trent University, United Kingdom; Sascha Kraus, Free University of Bozen‐Bolzano, Faculty of Economics & Management, Italy, Submission of chapter proposals until May 31st 2021
- International Review of Entrepreneurship (Senate Hall Academic Publishing), Special Issue Eco-entrepreneurship as a response to sustainability and climate challenges: What have we learnt and where do we go from here?. This Special Issue aims to deepen our knowledge of eco-entrepreneurship and chart a path for the future of eco-entrepreneurship theory and practice. Submission deadline: 30 June 2021 though submissions can be made earlier. Please read the Notes for Authors at https://senatehall.com/entrepreneurship/submissions
- Special Issue of Journal of Cleaner Production Assessing and forecasting the sustainability impact of new ventures Theories, methods and empirical evidence, (Guest Editors: Klaus Fichter, Florian Lüdeke-Freund, Stefan Schaltegger, Simon Schillebeeckx). Papers from all areas of sustainability, entrepreneurship and innovation research with a link to sustainable entrepreneurship, values-based innovation management, impact investment and sustainability-oriented business model development are welcome. Deadline für Vorschläge (Proposal submissions) ist der 31. März 2021. Ein Paper Development Workshop findet dann 30. April 2021 statt. Full Paper können anschließend im Zeitraum von 1. Juli bis 31. August 2021 eingereicht werden.
- IfM Bonn – Working Paper Reihe, keine deadlines
Falls Sie einen thematisch passenden CfP hier ankündigen wollen, können Sie sich gerne an unseren Geschäftsführer Ulrich Knaup wenden.