FGF Call for Papers
IfM Bonn / FGF Call for Papers
Calls FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship (Springer Book Series)
- Interfaces between Digital Technologies and Entrepreneurship, Submission Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Permanent Call for Proposals for Volumes of the FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Call for Papers
- Contemporary Entrepreneurship, Management and Diversity Concepts, Submission deadline: June 30, 2018
- Innovations in the Competitive Market: Challenges and Barriers, Submission deadline: June 30, 2018
- Developments in entrepreneurial finance: crowdfunding, blockchain, and ICOs, Special Issue of Small Business Economics: An Entrepreneurship Journal, Submission deadline: October 31, 2018
- Journal of Business Research (JBR), Special Issue „Digital or not – the future of entrepreneurship and innovation“, Submissions exclusively for the special issue should be submitted to the JBR online submission system by December 1st 2018 (JBR manuscript submission guidelines). Interested authors are additionally invited to submit promising papers to a paper development workshop to be held at the G-Forum in Stuttgart, Germany, early in October 2018. The G-Forum is the oldest and largest entrepreneurship and innovation conference in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, attracting on a regular basis approximately 400 submissions from more than 20 countries. Full papers submitted and invited to the G-Forum 2018 can also be considered for the special issue if indicated to the conference organizers when submitting on the conference website (Call for Papers and submission adress coming soon). Promising papers will then be invited to be uploaded to the JBR submission system, where they will enter the standard review process.
- IfM Bonn – Working Paper Reihe, keine deadlines
Falls Sie einen thematisch passenden CfP hier ankündigen wollen, können Sie sich gerne an unseren Geschäftsführer Ulrich Knaup wenden.