IfM Bonn / FGF
- Policy Brief „Unternehmertum im Fokus“ (vormals „Mittelstand aktuell“). Call for Papers und weitere Infos (und alle bisher erschienen Ausgaben)
FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship (Springer Book Series)
- Permanent Call for Proposals for Volumes of the FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship
andere Call for Papers
- YEEES Conference: Resilience through Sustainable Entrepreneurship, Digital Solutions and Education: A German-African Conference. YEEES is an inter- and transdisciplinary network that focusses on Yields of Evocative Entrepreneurial Approaches on Environment and Society (YEEES). We especially elaborate on the resilience of cities and peri-urban areas, while focusing challenges in different fields, e.g. agriculture, health and transport/mobility. Our projects so far mainly connected universities from Germany and Southern Africa, especially Mozambique, Namibia and South Africa. Our research focuses on the combination of entrepreneurship, sustainability and ICT cumulated in the question: “How can sustainability entrepreneurship based on or using ICT contribute to resilient city development in Sub-Saharan Africa?” For the YEEES conference we, thus, call for papers (full papers or work in progress) on all aspects of resilient city and peri-urban area development. Papers must be submitted in English. Please hand in your full paper or your work in progress (anonymised – so no personal data mentioned on cover letter nor within the text) until December 22th 2020 latest at our conference tool easychair under the link: https://yeees-conference.org/contribute-paper/
- Creativity and Innovation Management, Special Issue – „Sustainable Digital Entrepreneurship“. The manuscript submission deadline for this special issue is February 28th, 2021. All submissions will undergo the regular double-blind peer-review process at CIM which will be handled by the guest editors. Articles accepted for this special issue are scheduled for publication for early 2022. Please refer to the author guidelines provided at https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/14678691 (see also, Shepherd & Wiklund, 2020). If you have any questions, please contact one of the corresponding guest editors.
- Call for Chapters: „Handbook of Digital Entrepreneurship„, Editors:
Mohammad Keyhani, Haskayne School of Business, University of Calgary, Canada /Alina Sorgner, Department of Business Administration / John Cabot University, Italy / Tobias Kollmann, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany / Clyde Hull, Saunders College of Business, Rochester Institute of Technology, USA / Andishe Ashjari, Haskayne School of Business, University of Calgary, Canada, Publisher: Edward Elgar, Abstract Submission Deadline: November 1, 2020,
Full Chapter Submission Deadline: March 1, 2021
- IfM Bonn – Working Paper Reihe, keine deadlines
Falls Sie einen thematisch passenden CfP hier ankündigen wollen, können Sie sich gerne an unseren Geschäftsführer Ulrich Knaup wenden.