IfM Bonn / FGF Call for Papers
Calls FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship (Springer Book Series)
Call for Chapters Proposal: New Perspectives in Technology Transfer. An edited volume to be published with Springer as part of the FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship, Edited by Dana Mietzner and Christian Schultz, Proposal Submission Deadline: June 15th, 2019
- Permanent Call for Proposals for Volumes of the FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Call for Papers
- G-Forum 2019, Im Jahr 2019 findet die inzwischen 23. Interdisziplinäre Jahreskonferenz zu Entrepreneurship, Innovation und Mittelstand vom 25. bis 27. September in Wien (Österreich) statt. Federführender Partner des FGF e.V. ist die Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien (WU), vertreten durch Prof. Dr. Dietmar Rößl und Priv.-Doz. Dr. Alexander Keßler, die gemeinsam das Konferenzpräsidium bilden. Der Themenschwerpunkt des G-Forums 2019 in Wien lautet:
„Die Chancen von KMU in einer globalisierten Welt”. Bitte schicken Sie uns Ihre Full Paper- oder Ihre Kurzabstract-Einreichungen als pdf-Dokument in einer anonymisierten und einer Version mit AutorInnenangaben bis zum 10.05.2019 per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4th EntFin Conference, Recent developments in technology and regulation have led to new forms of entrepreneurial finance. New players and new ways to finance entrepreneurial firms have emerged or will emerge (Ahlstrom et al., 2018; Block et al., 2018). Some financial instruments like crowdfunding in its various forms have found their way into the entrepreneur’s toolbox and are on their way of getting mature, whilst others like initial coin offerings (ICOs) are only now becoming available but have a huge potential to shape the entrepreneurial finance landscape in the future (Fisch, 2019). This highlights that more in-depth insights are needed on optimal financing strategies for new ventures. Authors interested in presenting their paper at the conference should submit the full paper in a complete (including author information) and a blind PDF-version via email to email@example.com no later than April 1, 2019.
- Academy of Management Review Paper Development Workshop – Advancing theory on enterprising families (and beyond), June 17, 2019 University of Bergamo, Italy. The family business field was initiated upon a strong vision of how family business researchers and practitioners would co-create and share knowledge to better understand the dilemmas and concerns faced by the owners and leaders of family firms. Without trading rigor for relevance, the fast growth of he field has prompted a number of theoretical advancements and perspectives that are applicable to other organizations. These rigorous contributions, in particular within the last fifteen years, indicate that family business research has now reached a development stage where it can contribute and give back to mainstream management and economics disciplines, as well as general theories. The editors of Academy of Management Review (AMR) invite applications for a Paper Development Workshop to be hosted by University of Bergamo, Italy, on June 17, 2019, in conjunction with the annual conference of the International Family Enterprise Research Academy (IFERA) (www.ifera.org). Interested scholars should submit a full paper (max. 35 pages of text) between March 1 and April 15, 2019, using the dedicated submission form on the IFERA submission system (https://www.softconf.com/h/ifera2019).
- 2019 Effectuation Conference, Participants with a research interest, a teaching interest and/or an interest in practical application to present their work. For those with a primary interest in research, we require participants to present a working paper. This work will be discussed in small groups in dedicated workshop sessions. For those with a primary interest in teaching and/or practice, we require participants to present a description or design of a practice they have used or are considering. We plan to have interactive sessions in which the various practices are shared between participants. Please indicate the track you are submitting to in the subject line („Submission to Effectuation Conference Research Track“ OR „Submission to Effectuation Conference Teaching/Practice Track“). Both types of papers should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org before May 15, 2019
- Special Volume of the Journal of Cleaner Production on Business Experimentation for Sustainability, This Virtual Special Issue (VSI) will address the following thematic fields, not exclusively:
- – Theme 1: Tools, approaches and impact assessment
- – Theme 2: Business Experimentation for Sustainability across Organizational contexts
- – Theme 3: Best practices and case studies of Business Experimentation for Sustainability
- – Theme 4: Policy implications for Business Experimentation for Sustainability
- Submission deadline: March 31, 2019, All authors must follow the author’s guidelines provided in the Instructions for Authors for
- the Journal of Cleaner Production, which can be accessed via this link. Authors should submit their manuscripts via the Elsevier Editorial System (EES) site for the Journal. The submission website for this journal is located here.
- “Concepts and Facets of Entrepreneurial Diversity”, Special Issue of the International Journal of Entrepreneurial Venturing, We welcome high-quality manuscripts looking at entrepreneurial diversity from different perspectives – either globally or indifferent facets of diversity. Manuscripts can be international in scope or can look at domestic issues with global relevance.Conceptual and empirical papers, from different analytical and methodological perspectives can be submitted. We welcome theoretical, qualitative, quantitative and mixed-method papers. Together, the papers should build a body of high-quality, cumulative research that recapitulates and extends our current knowledge concerning entrepreneurial diversity. Manuscripts due by: 1 November – 31 December, 2019
- International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, Special issue Digital Innovation Management, Submission closing date: June 15th, 2019), Special Issue Guest Editors: Andreas Pinkwart, Professor, Stiftungsfonds Deutsche Bank Chair of Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship, HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Germany, Jörn Block, Professor, Chair of Management, Trier University and Erasmus School of Economics, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Germany and Netherlands, Dorian Proksch, Deputy Chairholder, Stiftungsfonds Deutsche Bank Chair of Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship, HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Germany, Christian Fisch, Assistant Professor, Chair of Management, Trier University and Erasmus School of Economics, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Germany and Netherlands
- IfM Bonn – Working Paper Reihe, keine deadlines
Falls Sie einen thematisch passenden CfP hier ankündigen wollen, können Sie sich gerne an unseren Geschäftsführer Ulrich Knaup wenden