This 90-minute online workshop is part of FGF’s (virtual) event autumn. It is for everyone interested in opening the “black box” of publishing academic entrepreneurship and innovation research. Seasoned editors of various academic journals open to entrepreneurship and innovation research come together to discuss the different purposes of their journals, what it is they look for in a paper, and how they manage the review process. The workshop will involve short kick-off presentations of the editors involved before proceeding to an open Q&A with the audience.
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Kuckertz, University of Hohenheim, Associate Editor Journal of Business Venturing Insights (Moderation)
- Prof. Dr. Elisabeth Berger, University of Linz, Associate Editor International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research
- Prof. Dr. Nicola Breugst, Technical University Munich, Editor (Psychology and Entrepreneurship), Journal of Business Venturing
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Brem, University of Stuttgart, Editor in Chief International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, Associate Editor Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Associate Editor IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management
- Prof. Dr. Katharina Hölzle, University of Potsdam, Editor in Chief Creativity and Innovation Management
Termin: 26. Oktober 2021
Zeit: 15:00 bis 16:30