Full paper submissions
It is possible to submit full papers to the G-Forum. Authors of full paper submissions receive a developmental review from a member of the editorial board of the conference.
It is also possible to submit an abstract (not more than 1,000 words).
Please submit your full papers and/or abstract in two versions (with author and without author) as a pdf-document until June 12th, 2016 via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission details (for full papers and abstracts)
- The conference is open for both research- and practice-oriented submissions. Please state in your submission e-mail to which category your paper belongs.
- Please submit a blind manuscript (a manuscript without author names) and a manuscript with full author names and correspondence addresses.
- Submissions can be either in English or German.
- Submissions of scientific contributions should ideally be broken down as follows: • Problem (research gap / objective) • Theoretical Foundation • Methodology / empirical research context • Results • Implications for entrepreneurship research and practice
- Submissions of practical contributions should at least include a clear starting point, objective, relevant results and implications for practice.