The FGF cooperates with various institutions and initiatives in domestic and foreign markets and actively supports these partners.
The FGF has the following partners abroad:
- Belgian Entrepreneurship Research Network (BERN)
- Académie de l’Entrepreneuriat et de l’Innovation – AEI (France)
- Dutch Academy of Research in Entrepreneurship – DARE (Netherlands)
The FGF has the following partners and partnership projects in Germany:
- The FGF cooperates in various ways with EXIST – University-Based Business Start-Ups, especially to communicate EXIST results and programs.
- Project GISBERT at the HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management: expansion process for the bio-economy.
- The FGF is partner of the StartGreen Award (an initiative of StartUp4Climate). The StartGreen Award wants to increase and strengthen the green start-up scene.