Dear entrepreneurship scholar, teacher, facilitator, or practitioner,
The Springer series “FGF Studies in Small Business and Entrepreneurship” is open for chapter proposal submissions for the open access edited volume Progress in Entrepreneurship Education and Training: New Methods, Tools, and Lessons Learned from Practice,(Editors: Joern Block, Trier University / Jantje Halberstadt, Vechta University / Nils Högsdal, Hochschule der Medien Stuttgart / Helle Neergaard, Aarhus University / Andreas Kuckertz, Hohenheim University). Proposal Submission Deadline: August 1st, 2021
We happily invite you to publish your current research findings or best practices with us. The edited volume aims to collect new ideas and make them available to the community of entrepreneurship educators, facilitators, and scholars.
The topics include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
– Theoretical perspectives and a macro view on entrepreneurship education and training
– Micro view on entrepreneurship education and training
– Teaching and learning formats in entrepreneurship education and training
– Entrepreneurship education for different target groups (e.g., schools, academics)
– Empirical evidence about entrepreneurship education and training
– Critical perspectives of entrepreneurship education and training
– Tools and instruments used in entrepreneurship education and practice
This book aims to be a timely reference and essential reading for entrepreneurship educators, scholars and entrepreneurship facilitators and practitioners.
Researchers are invited to submit, on or before August 1st, 2021, a 1-page chapter proposal clearly explaining the goals and concerns of their proposed chapter. Authors of accepted proposals will be notified by the beginning of October about the status of their proposals and sent chapter guidelines. Full chapters are expected to be submitted by January 1st, 2022. All submitted chapters will be reviewed on a double-blind basis. Contributors may also be requested to serve as reviewers for this project. The final publication of the volume is scheduled for Spring 2023.
(Informal) inquiries and submissions can be forwarded electronically (Word document) to: